How cute are these? There’s no wrong way to eat a Reese’s and I think tree form is included!
Multiple sizes of Reese’s Cups
- Unwrap all of the candy and do your best not to eat them! At least unwrap extra!
- Place a small Reese Cup with the flared edge on the bottom. This is the tree trunk. Use frosting as glue, and apply glue to the top.
- Place a much larger Reese Cup With the flared edge down, centered on the trunk.
- Add another round of glue and a smaller Reese Cup. Continuing until you are satisfied with the height.
- For the top of the tree use a Hershey Kiss. Again, attaching with glue.
- Finally time to decorate! Use frosting in a decorating bag to create “snow” around the edge of the Reese Cups.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles or small candies. Top with a large sprinkle for a star.