No boring wreaths here!
Plastic Snow Flake
Christmas Buttons or Bells
- Taking 2 candy canes, match together the hook end, forming an elongated heart.
- Glue the opposite end to a circle of cardboard no larger than the plastic snowflake you’ve found for a later step.
- Continue steps 1 & 2 until you have the desired amount. We used 6 “hearts” for our wreath.
- Glue the plastic snow flake to the front of the wreath, covering the cardboard from view and any glue mess that may have happened.
- Decorate the wreath with fun buttons or jingle bells, tie with a ribbon and hang for everyone to enjoy!