Make your holiday table sparkle this year. I just love the way red and white blend with pine!
If you are hosting dozens of guests or it’s just a small dinner, candy and centerpieces blend together perfectly.
Assorted floral notions and picks
Floral foam or foam wreath
- You can start with a small wreath or sticking greenery into the foam.
- Once you have a full and fluffy green arrangement, start adding the pops of color and any other fun notions that you’ve found for your centerpiece.
- In the center, place the glass cylinder. To save some money on candy, put a glass tumbler or a tin can in the center upside down with the candle on top. This will keep a section of the cylinder empty, therefore using less candy.
- Fill around the candle will small candies. We used peppermint gems.
- Light the candle, gather your friends, and enjoy!